Travel with KMHS to Spain!

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller

International travel opens your eyes to a whole new way of seeing the world. Trying new foods, taking steps on the ground where history was made and learning about new traditions, cultures and food makes you feel like a part of a global community eager to welcome everyone.

Over the past several years, Kennesaw Mountain students have ziplined in Costa Rica, experienced stunning fjords in Iceland, were filled with awe looking up at Michelangelo’s masterpiece of the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican, tossed coins into the Trevi Fountain and walked up the Spanish Steps and stepped into the Roma Coliseum. They wondered around the Prado Museum in Madrid looking at the works of Spanish master painters and enjoyed a churro dipped in chocolate in Barcelona, took a cruise across the Mediterranean—just to name just a few.

This year our International Travel Program is gearing up to take off to exotic cities in Western Europe, Madrid, Barcelona, Southern Spain, Paris, and Iceland.

The cool thing about signing up early for these amazing adventures is that the monthly payment plans become more affordable. The longer you wait the more the monthly cost.

You also have a fundraising website where friends and relatives forgo sending you a birthday or holiday present and just put money directly into your tour account to pay for the trip. These memories will last longer than a new pair of Nike’s!

Our next Education First tour is Madrid and southern Spain in Spring Break 2025. Here is a link to get all the information. https://www.eftours.com/tour-website/2685178MY

Let’s hit see the world!

Ziplining
Tossed coins into Trevi Fountain in Rome
Mustangs at The Vatican
No photos allowed inside Sistine Chapel at the Vatican