Mustangs for the Win: KHMS Swim and Dive Team Places in the County Meet

The Kennesaw Mountain Swim Team placed 5th overall at the county swim and dive meet! With girls placing 6th and the guys placing 5th, it was an overall outstanding performance for Kennesaw Mountain High School. The Mustangs swam extremely well, and many of our talented swimmers qualified for the state team.

Notable Events from the Meet:

• Isaiah Tucker placed 2nd overall on the 100 fly and 100 back, setting a new school record for the 100 back. He also placed 5th in the 200-IM and 5th in the 100-breast.
  • Reagan Reason placed 2nd on her 50-free and her 100-back. Her 50-free time is the second fastest in school history!
  • Cameren Williams placed second overall in boy’s diving and received the third highest score in school history!
  • Katherine Brooker placed 1st overall in girl’s diving and received the second-highest score in school history!
  • Aime Morales placed 6th overall in girl’s diving.
  • Evelyn Nichols placed 8th overall in girl’s diving.
  • The boys 200 Medley Relay team of Isaiah Tucker, Gavin Buettner, Carmen Yeager, and Pete Jezerinac placed 3rd and became the second fastest medley relay time in school history!

After one final meet on January 27th, the swim season ended. It was an amazing year for the Mustang swim and dive team, and the hard work everyone put in throughout the season paid off immensely. Go Mustangs!