KBA Scholarship

KBA+Scholarship

Below is a link for the KBA Scholarship applications.  We are guaranteed certain scholarships to be won by a KMHS student and others are up for grabs.  See below:

https://kennesawbusiness.org/scholarships

Ron Cochran Spirit Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates strength of character and moral integrity through Christian faith-based pursuits.

Terry Chandler Taking Care of Business Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who has demonstrated excellence in the pursuit of leadership in the local business community.

Michael Everhart Communications Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates excellence in the field of communications.

Marlon Longacre Heart of a Champion (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates tenacity and perseverance in overcoming obstacles and adversity.

Mark Barre Visual Arts Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates talent and excellence in the field of visual arts.

Olivia Smathers Performing Arts Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates talent and excellence in the performing arts, and seeks to further and promote the arts in the local community and beyond.

Kevin Jabbari Athletic Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates talent and excellence in athletics.

Debbie Underkofler Culinary Arts Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who has demonstrated talent and excellence in the field of culinary arts.

Ron Sumpter Trailblazer Scholarship (Harrison High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from Harrison High School who demonstrates the ability and fortitude to make a difference in the community through positive endeavors.

Paul Chastain Citizen Scholarship (North Cobb Christian School) – awarded to a graduating senior from North Cobb Christian School who demonstrates principles of high moral integrity, excellent academic performance, and strength of character.

Carol Thompson Journalism Scholarship (North Cobb High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from North Cobb High School who has demonstrated dedication and commitment in print or media-based journalism.

David Grant ROTC Scholarship (North Cobb High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from North Cobb High School who has demonstrated leadership and commitment to the ROTC program, as well as support both present and future for our United States Military.

Rene Dollar Future Business Leader Scholarship (North Cobb High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from North Cobb High School who has demonstrated leadership in the field of business in the local community.

RJ Patel International Magnet Student Scholarship (North Cobb High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from the magnet from for International Studies at North Cobb High School who demonstrates excellent academic performance and development of a global perspective on politics, culture, scientific understanding and communication.

Dr. Frank Boone Community Service Scholarship (Kennesaw Mountain High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from Kennesaw Mountain High School who demonstrates strong commitment to the value of serving the local community.

JRM Character Scholarship (Kennesaw Mountain High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from Kennesaw Mountain High School who demonstrates moral integrity and commitment to building individual strength of character through their commitment to excellence in scholastic pursuits, extracurricular activities, and community service.

Kennesaw Mayoral Scholarship (Kennesaw Mountain High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from Kennesaw Mountain High School who demonstrates leadership skills through their involvement in student government and/or community-based organizations.

Sue Gunderman Servant Leader Scholarship (Kennesaw Mountain High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from Kennesaw Mountain High School who has demonstrated perseverance and drive as a leader in the school and local community.

Wally Zimmerman Technical Scholarship (non-specified school) – awarded to a graduating senior who demonstrates excellence in technical, engineering, or vocational educational pursuits.

Sue Picardi Math and Science Magnet Scholarship (Kennesaw Mountain High School) – awarded to a graduating senior from the Kennesaw Mountain High School Magnet Academy of Science, Mathematics and Technology who demonstrates excellence in academic performance.