Filed under Entertainment

The End

Games of Thrones and Endgame mark the end for two big franchises.

The year 2019 has been a year of new beginnings with new shows coming to Netflix and new movies like Detective Pikachu and Tolkien, but it has also marked the end for some popular franchises. HBO’s Games of Thrones is entering its eighth and final season, and The Marvel Cinematic Universe is coming to a turning point in the new movie Endgame.

On April 26 Avengers: Endgame came out and it has been a box office smash.  After the events of Infinity war left the world in ruins, the remaining members of the Avengers must come together to undo what Thanos has done. This movie is a must see for all fans with comedy that will make your sides sore and action that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Though, you may need to bring a box of tissues, as it will get emotional.

Winter has finally come to the world of Game Of Thrones. The White Walkers have come back to take over, and characters such as Daenerys, Jaime Lannister, John Snow, and the Starks are coming together to save Winterfell. John Snow said that this was the war to end war, but there are other plots and schemes to come for the final season of the beloved show. The first episode of the final season aired on April 14 and can be streamed on HBO GO or you can watch it live every Sunday at 9 PM EST if you are subscribed to HBO. The very last episode of Game Of Thrones will air on May 19.