• November 4Mustangs Defeated By North Cobb Warriors (48 - 13)

• October 14Mustangs Tamed By McEachern Indians (43 - 14)

• October 8Mustangs Burned By Blue Devils (42 - 7)

• October 6Women's Softball Crowned Region Champs

• September 16Mustangs Trample Over Osbourne Cardinals (41 - 6)

• August 25Women's Fastpitch Remains Undefeated

Update – Apple vs. The FBI

Alexander Iyabor, News Editor

On March 28, 2016 it was widely reported that the FBI has successfully retrieved information from the San Bernardino terrorist’s iPhone. A quote from an official statement from DOJ spokeswoman Melanie Newman reads, “The FBI has now successfully retrieved the data stored on the San Bernardino terrorist’s iPhone and therefore no longer requires the assistance from Apple required by this Court Order.” As such the DOJ has dropped the controversial suit against Apple that tried to force the company to bypass its own security features. The DOJ refuses to name the third party that assisted in the case. The new developments will only serve to delay the course of the controversial encryption debate. This particular case has brought the issue to the forefront of public interest which will hopefully lead to more intelligent discussion on the issue. For now, the FBI’s successful hacking of the iPhone only serves to aid Apple’s point that encryption is a delicate feature. The fact that the Iphone’s encryption architecture, thought to be the one of the most advanced in current Cryptology, was bypassed proves that willfully weakening security features would leave the public susceptible to hackers. Rest assured that this issue will not go away any time soon. It may just be the beginning of a long drawn out debate and legal fight that lasts several years. However, until a Supreme Court decision, the intersection of law enforcement and digital security will continue to remain a heavily debated grey area.